View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
SOJU- SOME ONE JUICED UP

can you come down on a weekday night? i'm pretty busy on the weekends. i could meet you at the train station really easily to give them to you. i'm really familiar with getting up and down from seoul. the easiest way is if you came down from yongsan train station(it's the same as the subway station on line number 4) and took the train to seodajeon station. it'd cost you anywhere between seven and twenty thousand won depending on the train you took down. the trains run pretty late both ways...ktx is less than an hour away and always has seats...the cost of the trip down is definitely worth the trip.

as for ski areas, there are a few...hyundai sungwoo resort, yongpyeong, and muju...that'd be the extent of my knowledge, but i know there's one almost right in seoul on the way up to uijeongbu somewhere...maybe it's called bear's resort...can't remember.

tuesday, wednesday and sunday evenings are not good, but all other weekday nights are okay anytime. just let me know what time you're coming down and i'll meet you at the station.

cheers!