Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Climbing > Climbing Chat

Closed Thread
Unread 09-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Jiri Jammer

A terrorist joke!

Really...planes...9/11, terrorism. My people!!! First off, it was the Arabs that were all the 9/11 terrorists and come on.... the terrorists jokes are as old as the farts that escape your digestive system after being lost in their for years on end. It's not funny and is a little close to home, if I must say so Andy. I mean, we all know you aren't a Nazi, even though you looked just like Hitler that one time we painted a hitler stash on your face. But terrorism isn't a joke!!! Better be careful... (Yes, this is a threat)

Tlayne....I am agreeing with Andy..environmental issues are important, actually every single one of the concerns that you mentioned is important..even "Too much Poop," and those smiley faces do not help your case. Did you do all of those things once you wrote each sentence down? I am really curious, did you slap your head and laugh!! Cause, that is the only way those smiley faces can be justified.
Unread 09-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Radio

Denial... Threat... Denial... Threat... make your mind up. Next you're going to tell me it wasn't you that wrote جهاد in excrement on that Buddhist cave wall. Anyway, when I said "your people" I was referring to Americans.

I'm with you on the smiley faces. Conservative estimates put the number of words in the English language at over a million. If you can't find a combination of these words to express your feelings, then just don't bother trying. Before long these posts are going to start looking like hierglyphics for the intellectually challenged.