Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Climbing > Climbing Chat

KOTR is looking for a new owner. Are you a developer, a climber and have plans to stay in Korea for a while? If so, email me at [email protected]
Unread 03-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Jason

Buying Ice tool Fangs for BD Corbra

Has anyone in their travels seen a Black Diamond Fang set for Ice tools (thing that makes leashed Ice Tools into Leash-less with a bottom and top guard that attach to the spike beaner hole and the shaft respectively)? Black diamond will not ship abroad from the US and I have come up short here in the two shops I have access to over the net in Seoul. Please yell out if you see them in your travels and thanks in advance.
Unread 03-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Seorak Sender

Hello Jason
I own one of those myself, and because i work in a outdoor shop(friluftslageret.dk) i can bring it to you if you are still interested!
My only wish is that we can climb on day when i am in Korea in three weeks.

Respond quickly because i will leave denmark friday.
Unread 03-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Jason

Hello Andreas, that is a very kind offer and I would like to take you up on that as the part is not sold in Korea (only the viper fang set is sold here, not the 2007 Cobra/Viper set). If you could let me know the price of two sets ASAP (for two tools) and I will confirm and give you the cash when we meet up. I am always keen to climb, so please send me via PM or post your current plan to date. I am out of the country early next month but I am available all weekends. I am happy to show you a crag or to ice climb with you at 02. Still cold up here (too warm for the ice and too cold for the rock) but hopefully it will warm soon). Look forward to your response and thank you for your offer!
Unread 03-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Seorak Sender

Just to make sure, is it the Spinner leash you are looking for or this one:

http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com...-android-leash

I will get back to you asap, would like your number as email so that i can call you if i have the time in Seoul to go to O2.

Best regards, Andreas
Unread 03-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Jason

Hi Andreas,

Hope all is well. I just managed today to get the fang sorted from the U.S, sent to a friend's place and then on to me, so I am now all good on that and hopefully will have soon. My number is 010 6621 1976 (also listed in my profile if you lose it. Please send an email of your schedule and we can set a date to climb at O2. Have been there before so can meet you in Seoul and take you. Let me know your plans to date and the days you are climbing. Korea is pretty small so even if you have to go backwards and forwards it is quick and cheap by bus, especially compared to the crown. Safe travels to china.
Unread 03-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Seorak Sender

Im glad it all worked out fine, At the moment im not intirely sure when i have the time the week im in seoul, but I will make time for O2! I will call you when im in korea and arrange time and place with you.

Looking forward soo much, Andreas