Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Climbing > Climbing Chat

Unread 06-08-2010, 12:16 AM
verticalcult

OK Sonia, I'll see if I can talk Matt into bringing his good camera and skills out this weekend to Daedunsan and we'll get some shots of the area, someone might be climbing the sport routes, and we can pass on a report of the areas.
Are you including NO walls? Just wondering, especially given the singularly awesomeness of the number of Gov't sponsored/ built/ free to use walls in Korea...maybe a sidebar?
Unread 06-08-2010, 08:59 PM
peace

no walls?! I mentioned sidebars on the Bull and Yeongam. . . (certainly the most eye-catching walls!) and I have your story about finding the gym and I mention the culture and abundance of gyms. . . and they'll be interviews with gym owners. . . send me specific suggestions and they can probably find a place, but no guides as they do come and go and no one does guidebooks to gyms:-) At every step I pretty much point my readers to KOTR:-)

I'll try to send you what I got on Daedunsan so anyone might check up on it and/or get better photos:-)
Unread 12-23-2011, 10:36 PM
peace

So. . . I am spending all winter (or as long as it takes) to finish this thing!! Will be traveling. . . needing crash space and help (proofing, writing, photos. . .) though the winter, everywhere. . . if you want to help in anyway, let me know (e-mail in profile). . . newb to experienced--we can find a place for you! I'd love more blurbs-- your impressions of climbing in Korea, or a specific area. . . if you want to help, contact me and we can figure a way. . .

peace and love!
Unread 01-18-2012, 09:52 PM
peace

heading up through Cheongju, Chuncheon, maybe up to Paju in the next week or so. Anyone have a nice warm floor, or want to meet up?! I'll be visiting local crags and gyms, but maybe could take some time for climbing. And I promise a delicious healthy vegetarian meal! E-mail (best) or PM or post!
Unread 02-27-2017, 10:29 PM
Seorak Sender

Status Update?

Hello! Did this book ever get published? Where can I find it???

Kathryn