Brandon and I are heading to Nepal in about a week. I know a few of you have been there (*cough* jake *cough* amanda), so I thought I'd garner a few suggestions.
- Any recommendations for places to visit? We have about two and a half weeks to play around with.
- Anything that you'd definitely NOT recommend?
- Did you go trekking or rock climbing? Any agencies that were especially helpful?
- Did you go anywhere else in the area besides Nepal? (India, Tibet, etc.)
- Any suggestions on what to pack? I know it'll be hot in the South, cool in Kathmandu, and bloody freezing in the mountains.
Thanks in advance for any help.