Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Gear > Buy & Sell Gear

Unread 03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
fall off or jump off. debate? not really

250cc comet

hyosung comet 250cc. great condition. runs like a dream. i'm leaving may 2nd, so you can have it may 1st i'll bring it to you as long as you're in south korea somewhere, give me an excuse for a road trip on my last days... if only there was some way of getting it home

asking 1,500,000

(picture attached)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comet.jpg (86.4 KB, 9 views)
Unread 03-15-2007, 09:01 PM
peace

Oh NO!

You're leaving? going back home?

I'm way tooo accident prone for something without a seatbelt, but I can print and post at my Uni. . . can I include your e-mail? (Maybe others might do the same?)

Let me know (besides M&G) what's a good weekend for you! I've been planning to hit Ulsan again, and it only makes sense to go when someone I know is there!! (Or, ahem, have you been to Ulleung-do? would you want to go? Ferries from Pohang and Donhae, I believe (offhand))
Unread 03-15-2007, 11:22 PM
fall off or jump off. debate? not really

hey, thanks for the offer! but don't worry about it. with the prevalance of internet, i'm thinking i'll be able to sell it online no problem. i'm trying to save trees! hee hee... if i don't have any solid bites in a few weeks, then maybe, but for now it's not a problem. i've already had a few questions.

as for a climbing trip, hells yeah! i'm getting crazy busy this month (going for my second dan in haedong gumdo!!! AH!!!) but i think april will be cool. maybe? dunno. but if i have the time, i'd love to do one more trip!!! maybe convince some of the guys from around here to come. they're pretty easy and if the weathers nice, there's always someone heading to the rock down here. been climbing for a couple of weeks now comfortably but ulleungno seems really cool!

mmm. rambling. meet and greet! cookies....

hee hee
Unread 03-15-2007, 11:58 PM
peace

OK. . . PiCK a time and place!

You're leaving so you choose. . . as of now I am free except meet and greet and since you're leaving you get priority (but soon I will need to make spring frequent flyer reservations for jeju!!). . .

Any weekend (in Ulsan, late Friday, anywhere else, earlier in perspective. . . may have a car soon and push that time up. . ./must be back in Jeonju by 10:00 Tues. . . May 1 being a holiday, I'm off till the 2nd at 1:00PM. . .) I am up for the place of your choosing/road trip to several places . . . if you don't have a specific place in mind, provide some general details (mountain near giant buddha with grey granite cracks 5.7-5.10. . . or red overhanging limestone near wacky museum. . . ) . . .if it exists, we'll go! Ummm. . . cookies!
Unread 05-01-2007, 12:04 AM
bohicket

Bike still around??? or you know any other 250+cc's for great deals? Gotta 125 that screams for a great price...