Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Climbing > Upcoming Trips

Unread 10-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Seorak Sender

October 10-25

Hi,

My name is Arnaud, I arrived in Seoul during the week and would love to find people to climb with. I'm probably around Seoul for the week and will start moving around Korea for the next week, I don't have a strict planning so if someone want to meet somewhere I can always change my schedule.

I didn't bring much, only my shoes but I suppose I can rent the stuff. My level is around 5.10's in outdoor lead.

Looking forward to meet climbers !
Unread 10-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Seorak Sender

Hi Arnaud, I will be arriving in Seoul this Saturday with availability to climb Sunday (Oct 13), Tuesday (Oct 15), Saturday (Oct 20), and Sunday (Oct 21). I will bring my double trad rack (with triples of some cams), nuts, draws, and a 60m rope. I would like to climb Insu Bong, but happy for any outdoor rock climbing. Seoraksan National Park looks great, but I'm not sure about logistics on how to get there. Let me know if you're keen to link up. Thanks! Scott
Unread 10-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Seorak Sender

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply.
I went yesterday to Bukhansan national park hiking to Dobongsan and I can see that Insu Bong would be a great climb, trees are turning red.
I'm not more at Seoul has I move to visit Busan this morning, I will certainly spend some few days here visiting Jinju, Jeju, Busan and the around but would love to catch up with you on the 20-21 to try Insu Bong and find a way to Seoraksan National Park.