Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Climbing > Trip Reports

Unread 10-04-2011, 01:35 PM
aka, The Griz or just Jake

2011 Fall M & G- Ganhyeon

Hey folks,

Had a great time on the weekend with all of you fine dirtbags! I'm back at work today a little tired and sore, as I expect most of you are as well, but with a smile on my face from meeting so many fantastic people and getting in some sweet climbs. Thanks to everyone who came out and pitched in.

On a side note, there are two things that did not make it back to Busan with me. One is a grey cup with a black handle and the other is a brown spoon. Not a huge deal, but they do come in handy.

Cheers,
Jake
Unread 10-04-2011, 02:09 PM
peace

Great seeing you (as always), Jake! Wonderful weekend. . . with a lot of great climbing, food, friends (and even a bit of work done!). The weather co-operated brilliantly!

I can't believe how many people showed up!! I tried to make a list, but couldn't remember everyone's names and I know I forgot many people!! Let me know if I missed you or your room-mates or someone you met!! Off the top of my head, I came up with:
Patrick Matt Mike Ella Jade Trent David Juwon Erin Tim Nick Christina Dana Sam Elmin Erin Lyndsey Tyler Simon Dan Ian Pat Van Carley Eli Ben Mike James Duyeon Dusty Rebs Les Sujin Gabe Jiwon Grant Jake Jean-Pierre Kate Danielle Josh Melodee Will Sonia

Nice to meet and greet and eat with and belay and get belays from all of you!! Special thanks to everyone who cooked, CLEANED (special place in heaven for y'all) and entertained. . . and the min-bak people who let me take a shower! Hope everyone made it back safely!
Unread 10-04-2011, 11:23 PM
peace

BTW, my photos are here, tag yerself and yerfriends.
Unread 10-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Seorak Sender

meet and greet

That was a fun weekend... thanks all