Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Initiatives > Council Discussions

Unread 03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Currently a "Gyeongsonian"

Looking for KOTR Initiative Reps!

Hey folks,

We now have KOTR Initiatives up and running. We've got a slew of people interested in helping out, as well as a ton of great ideas. But, we need to do a bit of "paperwork" before the fun starts. We need council members, preferably one or two from each region and major city. Checkout the Current Council Member thread to see regions available.

If your region is already filled, please don't be shy...this not a popularity contest or an exclusive club, we need all the help we can get. Submit your name and a region. Tell us a bit about yourself. We don't need your climbing grade or your nemesis climb...but a bit about why or how you could help. There is no initiation process, hazing or election. We'd like one or two motivated folks in each area to help with decisions and workload to get this program going.

The only reason we may turn some folks away is for the same reason we have this council. "Too many cooks in the kitchen" can make for a painfully slow process. Initially, we are going to non-democratically make initiative decisions, so we can get things moving, complete a few projects this spring and build up some contacts and credibility. A large number of viewpoints would impede this process, so please bare with us. All suggestions, ideas and advice are wanted, but please do not be upset if we do not accept or utilize them all.

Please volunteer via this thread or start a new one.
Unread 04-02-2010, 12:15 AM
peace

Hmm. . . I volunteered on the other thread, but here goes again: I'd love to represent Jeollabuk-do and work with all of you guys on initiatives!
Unread 04-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Currently a "Gyeongsonian"

I'm not sure anyone would disagree! I'll add ya to the list.

Thanks Sonia! We all appreciate your help...we'll chat more between now and the M&G

Bryan