Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Climbing > Upcoming Trips

Unread 11-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Halla Hanger

2011 Reel Rock Film Tour Event

Howdy Folks,

Just a reminder to hit up the Reel Rock Film Tour ticketing link that you see above, and claim your spots in the show! Each ticket is only 10,000 won and can be made by an easy bank transfer. Don't wait until the event is sold out! Mark off the evening of Saturday December 10, you've now got plans!

Come and see the premier of 2012's best climbing films. Enter a raffle including tons of awesome new gear including ropes, coats, climbing courses, climbing gear and more, donated by local and worldwide sponsors. This year's Silent Auction will again include a Beastmaker hangboard, as well as the astonishing opportunity for 1 on 1 training by the world's top-ranked female sports climber, South Korea's own Jain Kim. Meet up again with friends from all over Korea, and make new climbing partners. Introduce yourself to the community if you're new to the scene.

The best reason to buy a ticket and come out? ALL proceeds go to repairing and maintaining the crags we climb at. This year, 4 million won from KOTRi went to replacing bolts and anchors at Yongseo Pokpo and Munsusan. Exciting routes with pro too rusted to be climbed safely are now awaiting your send. By coming and bringing your friends, you are sustaining the sport that has brought us all together in the first place. Did you climb to an anchor this year? Is 10,000won too much to pay to show personal commitment to sustaining your sport? We don't think so either!

So I'll see you at the REEL ROCK SHOW, right?! Buy your tickets today!
Unread 11-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Halla Hanger

If you're coming in from out of town and need a place to crash, let us know. A few of us have pads in Seoul, after all! Don't be a stranger.
Unread 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Jiri Jammer

Anyone from the site going to show up early that day to hang out and meet people?
Unread 11-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Currently a "Gyeongsonian"

Hey Lighterknot,

Folks can arrive at 445 at Setec Convention center, there will be a meet and greet for an hour with drinks and food prior to the films starting...So come on out...Doors open at 445. Films start at 5:50....We'll have 8 films this year...6 from the ReelRock Tour, 1 from Adidas and 1 we have done ourselves for the KOTR Iniitaitives program and climbing around korea. TIckets can be purchased at koreaontherocks.com/kotri
Unread 11-28-2011, 10:51 PM
peace

Hey, I am arriving from out of town. . . looking for crash space.
Unread 12-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Halla Hanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsk
Hey, I am arriving from out of town. . . looking for crash space.

Is that a request?! Give us a call on the weekend Sonia!
Unread 12-02-2011, 12:44 AM
peace

Sounds good~ I think I still remember where you are. . . might as well take advantage of it while y'all're still there!
Unread 12-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Halla Hanger

sounds good Sonia. The place is nearly empty... everything in boxes! Lots of room for people to crash, just let me know. And bring a pad/sleeping bag!
Unread 12-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Seorak Sender

yesss just bought my ticket... sounds fun!