Today's Posts
Calendar
FAQ
Korea Links
Weather
Train Schedule
Korea Travel
Climbs by Province
Jeju-Do Jeollanam-Do Jeollabuk-Do Gyeongseongnam-Do Gyeongsangbuk-Do Chungcheongbuk-Do Chungcheongnam-Do Gyeonggi-Do Gangwon-Do Province
User Name Password
Calendar | Register | Lost Password?

Go Back   KOTR Forums > Community > General Chat

Unread 12-07-2006, 08:38 PM
☆★☆★☆★☆★

Underwear or they now?

Listen to the show

Skinssssk and I have a very deep chat about member's blogs, where are they now and of course no conversation is complete without a little Bush talk.
Unread 12-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Ayeishi!

F.Y.I The guy in the picture is a friend from Mokpo. His name's Gavin and he does a wicked rendition of "She's like the wind" by Patrick Swayze.

and #2 I'm coming back to Korea at the end of January.
Unread 12-08-2006, 01:12 PM
peace

Ricky,

Glad you're staying. . . (or coming back!)

lots of Makkoli and Primax beer involved. . . I hope you don't mind that we talked about you so much!!
You really should do a podcast or call in. . .

So, um. . . what are YOU singing in the photo?! And will you share your plastic beer with Gavin?
Unread 12-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Ayeishi!

Oh...it's just too fitting. I'm singing "It's raining men" The Geri Halliwell version.

I'm quite flaterred you talked about me so much. I feel so cool! But Uhhhh, Do I like, wear my sex drive on my sleave, so to speak?

Another FYI: I really don't actually know how to three way, or four way for that matter. I'm a little bit challenged in that department.

And, Hell no, I'm not sharing my plastic beer with Gavin! Well, perhaps if he gets on his knees and begs for, I'll let him lap some out of the cap.
Unread 12-08-2006, 09:08 PM
peace

Actually, I tried to bring up the other aspects of your blog. . . we mention the octopus (hard not to) but I just think you are so open and funny you are with your "mistakes" (be they climbing or puppet-lessons!) of course we all have bad lessons, etc, but most of us try to forget them. . . or at least don't make them into such great stories!!

I like you/your blog not because you wear your "sex drive" on your sleeve, it's that you wear your heart on. . . damn Ricky, you tattoo it And if you are cute, and young and in a country that makes dating, um, challenging, well, there is nothing you can do about that!

Oh and I assume:
Quote:
Another FYI: I really don't actually know how to three way, or four way for that matter. I'm a little bit challenged in that department.

was a reference to my:
Quote:
though if other people come, that would be fun too as I kinda wanted to try something that is best done with at least 3 people. . . OK, I won't say more.
comment on the trip thread. . . ? Of course, you know now that the something I had in mind doesn't involve sex -- though just maybe it involves video cameras, harnesses and hotel rooms!

Sorry, but I had to leave some kind of double entendres so people will still come! . . . but in my original post I didn't mean to imply any reference to you!! Just wanted to let other people know that they were welcome to join us!! So to speak.

But honestly, I think you do seem to bring out the risque double entendres and strange "pick up" lines! Now why is that?!
Unread 12-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Ayeishi!

No..the three way reference was for calling into the show...you said I'd be the best person to ask for advice on how to three-way, but I really don't know. I mean...I don't know how to have a three-way, OR how to make a three way call. I'm a bit technologically challenged, y'know.
Unread 12-12-2006, 03:26 PM
peace

Yeah, I just listened again!! I didn't really remember what I said?! Remember we were fueled by beer and Makkoli!! 3 way conversations are pretty uncomplicated, though, and I'm sure that's what I meant, that if we were going to bring someone else into the conversation it should be you because you are so funny and such a good story-teller! but yeah, throw in technology. . . and esp if you don't have a computer at home. . . it's complicated. Keep it simple, go to Daejeon, sit in the pod, drink with Eric and . . . you can talk "trash" about people too

Last edited by skinsk : 12-13-2006 at 07:53 AM.