View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2006, 09:03 PM
ricardo's Avatar
ricardo ricardo is offline
Aggressive Sheep
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Okinawa
Posts: 628
nylon webbing is the flat stuff that is either 1 inch wide (good for anchors) or 1/2 inch wide which is used for sling. the ends are tied together with a water knot.
cordallete is the mini-rope you're thinking of. usually 5-7mm diameter and is tied together with the double fishermans.
link w/ pics
Reply With Quote