KOTR

Korea On The Rocks Forums (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Tee Size and Colour Poll (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2073)

shanja 06-29-2009 04:34 PM

New Tee Size and Colour Poll

So with design almost wrapped up, get in and put your mark down for the size and colour(s) you'd like. We need real commitment from you dirtbag climbers to actually buy when you do so...or poor Matt will be out there broker than a broke thing selling hisself to repay the production costs:eek8: No, my friends, not a pretty thought is it?
The colours are not exact but from feedback we will try to match up what you've said you want with what the printers can supply. Hence the colours listed are a bit ambiguous...work with us on that, OK? Size according to your regular comfy size. We will try and make sure they match up as well as we can....but it's hard to guarantee everyone will find the sizes exactly right.
It will be possible to have multiple colours....so not everyone will have the same colour Tee, but we will limit the options here to 4 or 5 colours - you can select more than one colour (but please don't select more than 1 size unless you are buying more than one Tee in different sizes!).
So go on, have a look and tick off what's good for you (and urge others to do likewise!).

panicked_bear 06-29-2009 09:04 PM

I dont know how the sizing works, but Ill just do the same size as you Jake-o.

panicked_bear 07-02-2009 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok team. These are the final tee shirts.

Vote on your ideal colours and sizes and we can get this process underway! Please let me know if you want a tee shirt and we can get the pricing lists to you fine people!

jstarkweather 07-03-2009 03:34 PM

thanks for all the hard work put into the shirts!!! can't wait to where it

nationalpickleday 07-07-2009 01:23 PM

Is this the t-shirt that won best design Matt? hmmm...
I think there were some other amazing designs...
how about two design options?

panicked_bear 07-07-2009 01:36 PM

The only people that replied in earnest and with largest numbers said that they wanted a tee shirt with this design, and that it be kept nice and simple. If we want multiple designs, then we would need more people to commit to buying each tee shirt as there is a minimum order amount for the tees to be made.

This is a scenario where noone will be happy I think as everyone has different tastes. So far, there hasn't been enough interest put forward for anyone on this end to justify shouldering the initial shirt costs of the shirts.

Personally I prefer the designs on this shirt as it is a bit more on the "fun" side of climbing. There are way too many "serious" climber shirts out there, I reckon.

CharlesCullen23 07-07-2009 02:04 PM

I want a shirt, and you, how much for both?

panicked_bear 07-07-2009 03:14 PM

I will get the info on the tee prices up ASAP. As for me, I've been known to sell for a chunner ;)

TKells09 07-07-2009 04:33 PM

Ok can someone clue me in? What has escalator got to do with all this? I read one of the posts where someone was talking about a route being called "escalator". Where is it? Or is it just inferring the fact that our biggest goal is to climb higher? Help!

tyadams 07-07-2009 11:17 PM

escalator?

i've got to admit im a little disappointed with the design selection..it's a little funny but not really something to wear poudly representing the foreigner climbing community and the website. i hope there is at least some korean on the shirt somewhere, after all, it is KOREA on the rocks...otherwise it's just going to look like a typical run-of-the-mill ironic shirt bought from a regular store (no offense to the artist - its a nice shirt) i just don't think it represents kotr well