KOTR

Korea On The Rocks Forums (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tees Me! Tees Me! (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621)

Eric 09-06-2006 09:13 PM

Tees Me! Tees Me!

With the huge help from Jake "The Man" Shanja, the tees will be here for the M&G... but not without another poll! :becky:

So we have 4 main choices and since there is a minimum 100 order, we should get it right.

Our 4 choices are:
  1. Long sleeve "Coolmax" bi-colour zip-neck
  2. Short sleeve "Coolmax" bi-colour zip-neck
  3. Long sleeve cotton one colour round neck
  4. Short sleeve cotton one colour round neck

They come in quite a few different colors so please post your color preferences in this thread (ex. bluish, greenie, black-like, etc...).

The "Coolmax" shirts will be 20,000 or less.
The cotton shirts will be 15,000 or less.

Jake also said that the Coolmax shirts aren't really Coolmax but something similar and "silky".

If you want one, please post ASAP as we will be getting to the tee shop in about a week with our order. The poll may also prematurely end.

If you want one and you haven't posted in the "What Size T-Shirt Do You Wear" thread, please do so as this will help up not waste money. :)

Thanks,
Eric

skinsk 09-06-2006 09:19 PM

Eric, I'll get a minimum of 5. . . and I voted as Jake wished, but I don't really care. I'd like a bluish, a greenish. . . what are the other color choices? At least one will be turned into a tank top.

anyung 09-06-2006 09:33 PM

hey eric,

groovy. super excited, even though i've been mia :) i already voted, but i wanted to make sure i voted for a size 95/sm. is there anyway i can check that?

thanks,
joyce

sure thing 09-06-2006 09:42 PM

maybe i missed it somewhere, but what is on these shirts (graphics/text)?

Karen 09-06-2006 09:42 PM

Hi Eric

I second the motion for "bluish/greenish", anything but white actually. And can you get me a beer. I'm very busy right now and you're closer to the fridge.

Karen

nic*s 09-07-2006 12:37 AM

hey eric,
black would be awesome. i need something to wear when it gets cold :) all my shirts seems to be short sleeved...

nic

Ricky 09-07-2006 09:02 AM

I like red cuz it matches my tuque, and blue cuz it matches my helmet. I'd like two in size 90 or 95 please.

alex_bo 09-07-2006 11:20 AM

I vote for long-sleeved coolmax, better not white/black, something blueish/greenish is ok.

The only question that concerns me is the sizing: normally I wear 100 t-shirt, but I definitely need 110 sleeve.. Do you know how large will be 110 size in chest?

ricardo 09-07-2006 12:47 PM

whoo hoo!!
blueish/greenish sounds good, but as long as they're not hot pink i'll take 2 or 3

shanja 09-07-2006 01:47 PM

I'll pop over and try on a few of the sizes, so that I can give you a more exact rundown on those concerns. I usually wear a 100, but also have rather long arms (so 110 arms fit beter). We'll try and take into account any particular concerns anyone has in this regard. I'll post more details Saturday...the design/ print/ logo banana is under Erics wraps...homeland security thing, but might be available if you threaten to buy him a beer.