KOTR

Korea On The Rocks Forums (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Tee Size and Colour Poll (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2073)

panicked_bear 09-09-2009 01:54 PM

As someone incredibly wise once put it: Mission Accomplished.

Wait, wise is the wrong word.

Eric 09-10-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanja
Hopefully we'll sort this out over the weekend mate, and no more voting...way too contraversial and divisive. We'll whip up a new design based on the suggestions, criticism, complaints and compliments of the past, and offer it "fait accompli" to buyers.

Do you want me to close this thread?

blaircullum 09-23-2009 09:29 AM

wondeing if these shirts are still going donw. new to korea but would love to jump in here and represent. i said for size 100? not sure what the means but seems like most are choosing that. I am a Large tho. hopefully ist the right size.

shanja 09-23-2009 11:26 AM

OK well the Johnny is this, Matt and I are trying to get this sorted out over the weekend...so if the manufacturing goes as fast as normal we should have the new Tees ready in 2 weeks. Given the logistical difficulties in pleasing everyone, and getting cash up front we are going with a cotton Tee this time and hopefully that'll be OK.

panicked_bear 09-23-2009 02:14 PM

UNfortunately the tee shirts are going to cost 300,000W each to cover the mental health bills, massage therapy, and bar tabs that Jake and I have accrued throughout this entire process.

shanja 10-11-2009 08:58 PM

So here's the deal.
The Tees are being made as we speak in the factory. If all goes well, we can pick them up Friday and have them at the M&G.:becky:
There are three colours, a black, a blue and a red....no they are not Earth colours exactly, but we had to choose from trhe options available (much more limited when we were only ordering 30).
THE COST is 15,000won a Tee. Don't even think of complaining about how you can buy a Tee for half that in Itaewan....just go and do it and keep quiet, else Matt is likely to take out all his stress in design and upfronting deposit monies etc by making you eat a Tee! Then I'll start on you.:rolleyes8
The design is new, no escalators, no macho dancer-sport climbers, BUT THERE IS KOREAN and a funky design thing.
The Tees are cotton and mono-coloured with a round neck and regualr sleeves.
IF AT ALL POSSIBLE COULD SOME/ ALL OF YOU SEND THE MONEY BEFORE THIS FRIDAY (or we'll be stuck paying the entire the 300,000won bill ourselves) THE 16th??

SEND TO:
Preston, Athol Jake (프레스톤 애톨 제이크 )
Nong-Hyup Bank (농협은행) 173636-56-103707

Make sure you say who you are (although I do get auto confirmation too) when you send the cash, as well as a confirmation of your size/ colour preference. THERE ARE ONLY 30 UP FOR GRABS, 5 already spoken for (Matt, Kyung Ah, Eric (founder), Karen (co-founder) and me).

IF THEY ALL SELL OUT, AND MORE REAL DEMAND IS APPARENT WE CAN ORDER A 2nd BATCH....BUT ONLY IF THERE IS ENOUGH FOR AN EXTRA 30!!!
If you are O/S (Mike and Rick) fret not, we can hold for you ex-pat members if you are still interested - shipping would be an extra 5,000won to Japan etc I think.

Thanks, hope you all had a great weekend.

shanja 10-13-2009 10:33 PM

Contrary to our fears all the shirts are sold already (well at least the 1st batch has all been 'bagged' or spoken for. Amazing. But if you missed out, fret not. A second batch will be ordered asap, probabaly the Monday after M&G and we'll get those out to you...make sure you see me or Matt and give us your size, colour and money and contact address etc at the M&G.
Sorry if you missed out, but we'll see you right soon enough, don't you worry about that Terrence my boy!:confused8 (It's a "Minder" reference....you know Arthur Daley, dodgy car salesman and minor shady crim....no? God I'm old and Commonwealth:doh: ).

pjbyrne14 05-01-2010 11:33 AM

Put me down for at least one. I have to jump at anything that fits a 110.
:)

Donnaeko 11-19-2011 11:52 PM

What's with the escalator

tivs 12-12-2011 04:50 AM

can i order one from the states?