PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Korea

GARGOLA
06-15-2007, 12:11 AM
I am leaving Korea on Sunday; I just want to thank everyone on Korea On The Rocks for the sincere friendship, good moments and amazing climbing.

If for any reason any of you happen to go to Mexico, let me know; I will be more than happy to see you again. You will have a place to stay, tour guide, amazing climbing, etc. everything you need.

This is my information in case someone wants to contact me:

Mexico City, Mexico
tel. 011 5255 56655603
e-mail: impactodirecto at gmail.com

I am travelling for around 2 months, so please be patient if i don't answer your mails.

Take care, and keep in touch.

Miguel

PS: Please drag Stacey out to climb

skinsk
06-15-2007, 12:17 AM
BY end of August I figure the foot will be better and I think I have a few kilos on Stacey and I think if I drag her by the hair, I can force her to climb some. I might have to lie a little to get her to meet up, but I will do my best.

BTW, can you set her up with a KOTR account. Let's call her "Stacey" or something. . . and connect it to her e-mail and list her phone, address or something so the "forced" climbing will be easier!! It's bad enough to "lose" you. . . but if we lose Stacey too:(

Eric
06-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Later Miguel!

It was great meeting and climbing with you.

Have a great trip.

Eric

shanja
06-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Adios Amigo! You're leavin' we're grievin'! I sure would like to meet you again, and of course Mexico sounds just too cool. Kyung Ah and I will miss you a lot, not only coz you were one of the most supportive belayers, climb partners and KOTRers but because you are so damn nice and up-vibed all the time. If you can manage it, post a few updates and or pics of your travels and climbs in other places.
Well, take care and best wishes to you ever...till next we meet mate!
Jake and Kyung Ah

ricardo
06-15-2007, 02:11 PM
it's been a hoot and a pleasure climbing with you, miguel!! you're a great motivator from hauling me up pitch 3 at kanhyon, to pushing me to try ridiculously hard routes at yeoungyeoung!
don't be surprised if i knock on your door in mexico someday...
salud!!
-r