PDA

View Full Version : GIRLIE SHIRTS...Gettin' Down to Bid'ness!

avenue
06-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been away from this for a while--I've been going insane over uni applications and interviews. Cross your fingers something works out!

Ok....so about the shirts. Because Chickenlegs mis-clicked, the reigning majority is voting for a 20,000 to 25,000 won shirt that includes printing costs. The Mountain Hardwear shirt is $24, but we'd still need to pay for shipping (to an APO?!?!) and printing costs, which would most certainly bump the price past 25,000won...by how much, I do not know.

Sooo....as for the choices that were posted. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the REI OXT-whatever tank. I don't think it's all that flattering on the model, and if it doesn't flatter HER, I'm doubting it's going to flatter me! I like the REI Cozumel Organic tank (http://www.rei.com/product/746039), but I want to use this thing for climbing, and I don't like climbing in cotton. I sweat too much for that. But that's just me, so we need another poll. Please vote for your choice. If you select "Keep Looking...I'm not a fan of either" PLEASE post an option you DO like (and remember we're trying to keep the TOTAL price between 20,000 - 25,000won)!

avenue
06-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I cannot find wicking (CoolMax) type women's tanks for less than $25. I talked to Eric yesterday at Ganyeon, and he said that printing would probably add about 10 bucks onto the price of the shirt. I'm still hoping to make a rally for the Mountain Hardwear tank because it looks like a great cut, great colors, and I don't see why we each couldn't get the color/size we want. But....it's the price thing. iesch.

Jenn, do you think you could sweet talk your fake Korean husband into scanning some Korean websites for a cheaper wicking women's tank?

Fainthearted Wack
06-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Will do. I will also assk the climbing store downtown if they have any shirts they can hook us up with I was there lasst weekend and they had some nice stuff.