PDA

View Full Version : New KOTR T-Shirts For Sale

Eric
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Well, not exactly new. These are the T's from the M&G.

They are 15,000 Won each.

Very comfortable wicking material!

http://www.koreaontherocks.com/images/front-back.jpg

(the weird spots on the bottom left hand side is just the picture's date removed)

PM me if you want one shipped to you. Jake has them all so if you see him at the crag, just ask.

Sizes:
L (100) - 4 left

XL (105) - 22 left

XXL (110) - 9 left

Later,
Eric

Jessica10
06-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey do you still have any of the larges left

Eric
06-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Hey do you still have any of the larges left
yes. just pm shanja or i with your address, etc...and we'll get you hooked up.

swenny
06-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey, are there anymore larges? My friend Kieth was in Korea last year and I know that he would LOVE to have one. He may even need something smaller than that. He is a tall, lanky guy. Maybe you know him... Let me know.
take care, rachel

kapo
09-07-2008, 07:27 PM
hey, i'd love a large if there is any left. Jake, reserve one for me please. I'll bring the money at the M&G

shanja
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Kapo mate I'll see what we've got, I think I waer an XL because the sizes were a bit funky...see you either at the G this coming weekend or at the M&G.

lovelydeirdre
09-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Can more be made? I'd take a small or medium.

shanja
09-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Alas no more can be made at this stage...there's usually a minimum order for getting tees made up (50-100 usually) and Eric and I poney-ed up the money twice for this, but aswe never sold the full amount in the past we ended up being outta pocket. The girls tried to get a new tee going but that kinda fell apart too (it's really hard to get more than 4 people to agree on design, style, material, brand, price limits etc). Maybe in the future if we can get a consensus and promises of purchase it can happen again. Till then...sorry!:(

shanja
06-02-2009, 06:11 PM
So there will likely be new KOTR Tees being made soon. Brandon has posted about the design comp for this...if you wanna Tee get cracking and share your talented artistry with us all. Comments on size, style etc also welcome. Multiple colours are possible.
Also the inaugural KMPL-KOTR Clean Up Exped is making Tees (minimum order of 20), and we will be looking to sell a limited number of these special issue coolmax-esque Cobalt blue babies to lucky KOTR and KMPL members who jump at this chance! It will guarantee you luck with the ladies/ fellas on the town and raise your climbing grade and onsight ability to an unbelievable extent!! Buy two and be ever ready with a clean one to wear again the next day (or month).
Production costs are 15,000won so we would need to ask at least that much plus a small shipping fee (about 3,000won in Korea). Tell us your size and we will give you a bank acct to send the cash to and then send you the Tee (not yet made - awaiting a lucky few to apply so we can actually afford the minimum 20 production run).

shanja
06-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Hey Guys! I guess most of you haven't seen this but just to let you know I'll be pm-ing a few and asking you to spread the word. The Daejeon Crew is again looking to make new tees. Only a very few people have offered any opinion or interest. These are to be short sleeve, multiple colour options and design comp is up and running in the general chat thread, under Tee shirt death match (or something). Tell us if you want one, as we'll need honest to god numbers and sizes and colour preferences...no pm/ thread post then no Tees. PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST
So Far the folling people have said "GIMME A TEE!":

Ty Adams - ?size?/?colour?/ any design
Jake Preston - 100/ any colour but pink/ any design
Brandon Sherman -100/ ?size?/ ?design?
Kim Kyung Ah - 95/ ?colour?/ ?design?
Matt Bula - 100/ neon pink with white lace and orange pom-poms/ ?design?
Kevin Grimes - 95/ ?colour?/ ?design?

panicked_bear
06-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey Jake, is 100 the number of shirts that i've put on order? If it is, i think that I changed my mind. Can i get 200 instead.

You know, its always safe to have a few extras, especially with the low cost of lace these days. You never know when it will shoot up again.

Dwango
09-27-2010, 12:52 PM
any L t's left? cheers

Park, Cheolyoung
10-12-2010, 12:59 PM
this is irrelevant. but have some qustions.

is 'koera on the rocks' 산악회?

does each member of KOTR pay money for anuual membership?

Does KOTR has rank system?

산악회 sounds like that to me.

shanja
10-13-2010, 01:06 AM
No KOTR is NOT a club, it has no president, no fees, no ranks or positions, no executive committee or organizer, no chain of command.
Korea On The Rocks는 산악회 아닙니다, 회장도 없습니다, 회비도 없습니다, 계급/ 실행위원/ CEO/ 관리자/ 지휘계통도 없습니다

I want to say this clearly, just so that we are not confused in peoples minds with (the much more common, and accountable) "club/ 산악회" structure.
OK, we sometimes act like a club when we have 'get togethers' at a crag etc, BUT the actions of any person one or group of people, HAVE NO SANCTION/ PERMISSION "per se" from KOTR. This is very different from typical Korean climbing clubs, where good or bad actions reflect directly (or more directly) on that club, it's ethics and rules etc.KOTR accepts no responsibility for actions (good or bad) done by "members" (Korean or Foreigner).

사실은 KOTR는 "산악회" 말고 그냥 한국에서 클라이밍 정보/ 충고/ 경고 등등 웹페이지 입니다. KOTR 멤버들이 물론이죠, 항상 좋은행동/ 태도/ 인상 해야하지만, KOTR "멤버들 (나쁜/ 좋은)행동 etc 대한 책임이 없다

I hope that poor Korean is understandable...I don't mean it to sound negative, but just reflect accurately what our KOTR "structure" is. We just don't have the structure to monitor/ reward/ punish each others actions in any official way. It's just individuals sharing info and (hopefully) helping each other and having a good time.

Park, Cheolyoung
10-20-2010, 12:14 PM
No KOTR is NOT a club, it has no president, no fees, no ranks or positions, no executive committee or organizer, no chain of command.

that's exactly how I understand KOTR. (your korean is good!)
this is great forum. sharing info, meeting people, helping each other..

So I think it should be a bit more careful to use the term '산악회' on the Tshirt?

cuz that '산악회' title on the Tshirt makes me think group of foreigners made '산악회' for their own sake. Even though I totally understand KOTR ISN't '산악회' So it means when just random Korean climbers see that Tshirt they will probably think KOTR is '산악회'.