PDA

View Full Version : Uni gig Mokpo and the best part is....

Ricky
01-26-2007, 09:08 AM
You get to work with me!!!

So the Uni I'm going to be working for is looking for another prof (they only hire two, me and someone else), preferably male (NO this is not my own preference, oh but I just got an idea.....:rolleyes8 ).
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's or higher and at the very minimum one year of teaching experience.
Tall, dark, and handsome preferred.
Climbers preferred.
Candidate should be outgoing, funny, easy to get along with, have a great sense of humour, a sense of adventure, sensitive, flexible, spontaneous, exciting...........

Duties include (I'm not totally sure, but based on the previous teachers' remarks):
Teaching about 15 hours a week (Mon-Fri)
2-4 large lecture classes the rest are small private classes of about 6 students.
1 office hour a week.
You will have to prepare gourmet meals for the "other" foreign teacher from time to time.
In addition you may be requested to perform "special" tasks for the "other" foreign teacher.

Other perks.
Lots of vacation time.
Only 15 hours a week.
Large apartment provided.
Beautiful city.
Pay about 2.0

Downside;

It's in the country. About 20 min from the local climbing club.
I'm planning on getting a car.

If you have any questions. Please pm me.

F.Y.I. This is a serious job post...but some of you may not quite get my humour.;)

B-Team
01-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Candidate should be outgoing, funny, easy to get along with, have a great sense of humour, a sense of adventure, sensitive, flexible, spontaneous, exciting..............

This "candidate" is applying for what exactly? Could you clarify "duties" and "perks." Sounds like a hard position to fill.

Ricky
01-27-2007, 08:53 AM
This "candidate" is applying for what exactly? Could you clarify "duties" and "perks." Sounds like a hard position to fill.

The "candidate" is applying to be an English Prof. and my co-worker/bitch.

Duties are mentioned above, and perks....Oh Honey! Too many to list.;)