PDA

View Full Version : Great Job In Jeonju

skinsk
10-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Not perfect, but many of y'all know me as the person who goes around saying "I love my job" and "I can't complain about my job." Anyway, it appears my Uni is hiring again. Check out the details at: http://www.eslcafe.com/jobs/korea/index.cgi?read=20929

An MA or working on an MA, some professional experience is good, but apparently not necessary. . . PM me if you have questions and I can fill you in on the good and the bad (but if I complain publically I will sound like an idiot). If you plan to apply, you can let me know and I'll be happy to look over cover letters, etc and mention to Brian that I know you. Looks like I'll probably be staying at least a little longer and would love another climber in the office.

Excellent hours (there are two types of contracts currently; mine is for 16 hours) and vacation (most people get one day off a week and we have 5 months paid vacation (with the option of working 3 weeks for W4mil in summer and/or winter-- though the future of camps is never certain), the odd day off here and there. . . pay depends on experience and degrees. . . but all in all I think it's comparable).