PDA

View Full Version : What size t-shirt do you wear?

Eric
02-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Trouble meeting the ladies/fellas? Tired of your old, ragged Gucci attire? Have now fear, KOTR t-shirts are here.... well, almost.

I am putting the finishing touches on a sweet new KOTR logo and will be heading to the t-shirt shop in a few days to make some KOTR Tees for the 2006 season. Thing is, I'm not sure what sizes I should be making.

So please click your size in the poll attached to this thread so I can get an idea of what % of folks wear what size. Note: This does not mean you have committed to getting a shirt, it's just so I know what sizes I should consider.

Thanks and hopefully I will have these finished before the March Meet & Greet...

Eric

ricardo
02-21-2006, 07:45 PM
uuuuhhh...i have no idea what those sizes mean. how can i find out the american equivalent?

Eric
02-21-2006, 07:52 PM
i would say it's this in Men's sizes:
95 = S
100 = M
105 = L
110 = XL
115 = XXL

skinsk
02-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Great-- that's the assumption I was working on when I took the poll. Can't wait to see them-- definitely count me in size 95!

Eric
02-22-2006, 08:19 AM
definitely count me in size 95!:becky:

Shagymb
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey Eric,

Great idea would love to have one but the size would depend on what the shirt is made out of.

100% cotton
Mosture Wicking Material that won't shrink
etc.

Mike

Eric
02-22-2006, 12:52 PM
more than likely it will be cotton. good wicking material, that's not too "scratchy", will cost too much i think.

Duan
02-24-2006, 05:12 PM
That does sound like a good idea! You can count me in also!!

Eric
05-22-2006, 09:19 PM
ok, heres an update. im still doing a tshirt. i havent abondoned the idea, though it may seem that way. i have, essentially, everything i want to appear on the shirt. im just waiting for the final touches to logo to be made. after that, off to the t-shop and thats that.

anyway, wanted to update everyone and let you know im just a "little" behind schedule.

eric

choss monkey
05-22-2006, 09:36 PM
will they come in black, or anything non white?

choss monkey
05-22-2006, 09:36 PM
oh yeah and size medium

punisher
05-28-2006, 02:15 AM
what ever happened to the KOTR Tee-shirts?

Eric
05-28-2006, 09:45 AM
i rarely get to quote myself... ;)

ok, heres an update. im still doing a tshirt. i havent abondoned the idea, though it may seem that way. i have, essentially, everything i want to appear on the shirt. im just waiting for the final touches to logo to be made. after that, off to the t-shop and thats that.

anyway, wanted to update everyone and let you know im just a "little" behind schedule.

eric

alex_bo
08-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Well, Eric... hm.. It's not like I want to push you to do it or something.. :)
But I remember last time this topic was discussed sometime around spring M&G(?), now we're talking about the autumn one..

So basically I just wanted to say here that it'd be really cool if KOTR t-shirts would somehow magically materialize by the next Meet-n-Greet :p

punisher
08-29-2006, 04:07 AM
Did the tee shirt idea go away?

:suspiciou

Eric
08-29-2006, 08:32 AM
t-shirt idea has not gone away.... it was just put on the back burner.

shanja
09-06-2006, 08:47 PM
I'd just like to say, the T-shirts are in fact very very close to fruition. It hasn't been all Eric's fault in the delay either...but now let us rejoice and prepare for the coming.
KOTR has been offered a terribly good deal on T-shirts and printing both in dodgey, plain, low quailty, stinky, stretchy, stainy, old cotton:mad: ...and in luxurious, svelte, hard wearing, breathable, stylish bi-colour zip-neck coolmax! :) (Long or short sleeve, but with Autumn/Fall fast approaching and nippy nights in windblown tents and even ice climbing in the offing...well long might just be the choice of discerning folks...costs are almost the same!). The printers have no problem with us ordering a mix of colours...so we needn't look too "Korean Group Uniform-ish" if that is a concern for anyone. At the same time you could go the "couple shirt" look, sans souci, if you like, knowing your long-sleeve coolmax KOTR shirt is that perfect blend of rakish style and rugged rock-bod-Godliness.:cool8:
Better yet, you could buy two or three even in different colours! They would make excellent Chu-seok, Christmas, birthday, wedding anniversary or get well soon gifts!! Also you'd be helping out all of KOTR and the big E in particular (as there's a minimum order of 100, paid for a priori by guess who...not that I'm trying to give yous a guilt trip or anything...:suspiciou ).
The range of colours is pretty good so think about what colours and sizes you'd like. Everyone who buys a T (long-sleeve coolmax) will go into a raffle, to be drawn at the meet and greet, to win a prize! (I dunno what yet, but something good...one ticket per T bought!!).
Anyways Eric will soon make a poll, so vote coolmax and buy a lot!!!

skinsk
09-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Sold. I'll take one in every color. . . 2 in blue! How much do I owe? Coolmax or cotton. . . though I suppose after your pitch I'll have to cast my lot with Coolmax (or is that my 6 lots?).

shanja
09-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Now that's the spirit! Come on folks stop dragging your wallets and be one with the beauty and adventure of a genuine KOTR Long sleeve Coolmax T-shirt.
The big E is working on exact prices, I'm merely his humble servant of PR and so on. Poll opens soon!
Thanks for being the first!

Eric
09-06-2006, 09:31 PM
The Poll is open!
Please post your shirt preference here:
http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621

climbhigher14k
09-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Hey, My wife and I are really excited to meet all of you guys!

My wife, Jess wears a 90, and I wear a 105.

rosscanup
09-18-2006, 11:44 AM
It might be too late but if not I'll get one in 105. If so I'll see what's left at the meet and greet.