PDA

View Full Version : TEMP. housing?

anyung
01-25-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey guys,

Well, I'll be back in Korea February 24, but my school's housing isn't going to be available until March 11. So I'm trying to find temporary housing for two weeks.

Do you guys know of any good housing deals for this situation?

Thanks a bunch!
Joyce

Eric
01-25-2006, 04:02 PM
you can get long-term rates at the love motels and yeogwans.

anyung
01-25-2006, 04:10 PM
oh right, i'll be bringing my two cats. could this be a problem? OH, and I'll be working in Surisan Yuck one hour south of Seoul.

ricardo
01-25-2006, 06:44 PM
All right! Joyce scored a job! I was wondering if you found something since your previous thread (http://www.koreaontherocks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1434#post1434).
Where are you working? Still in Ansan? Maybe...just maybe someone on this board lives close enough to let you couch surf for a short while.
See you at the meet and greet (nudge, nudge)!
cheers!
-r

skinsk
01-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Joyce-- I'll be out of town until the 28th or 1st-- and I'm way out in Jeonju (probably more of a daily commute than you want), but if you need a place for the cats until your housing is available, they (and you) are welcome to stay. I could get you the key in the States or in Korea if you needed to move (them) in before I get back.

anyung
02-02-2006, 07:10 PM
One more thing - ugh - one cat is eplieptic needs medicine twice a day and the other is asthmatic and her medication is dependent upon her condition. All flights into Korea arrive at night, does neone know how to go about getting 'reservations' at a motel or yeogwan?