PDA

View Full Version : i give up...

Eric
01-22-2006, 08:05 PM
well, i hope folks can navigate the site after the current changes.

personally, i'd love to get this thing lookin sweeeeet but that alludes me, and always has.

of course the homepage is not finished but i'll get it tonight???

if you have any ideas for simplifying the site, im open.

(im on the verge of hot pink, neon green and dozens of animated gif's :flypig:)

eric

skinsk
01-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Eric!!

I'm just glad the site is, and if Shanja and I (I assume we are the lowest tech out there) can participate (and we obviously do) then I assume everyone can. What DON'T you like? What alludes you? I say you get a place in heaven just for conceiving this baby! Sure, you are responsible for addictions now, but my god, the service you have provided the foreigners climbing in Korea is unmatched. . . I think anyone who was here before KOTR can attest to that! Your continued improvements are icing on the cake, but that cake was already a TEAM-double-chocolate-mousse to begin with (and for anyone who hasn't tried this TEAM Bakery classic, it's not only sweet but rich and ooohhh! MMmmm.) If there is anyone out there complaining, well, he or she can just go to . . . OK, Japan.

Eric
01-22-2006, 09:04 PM
thanks sonia! design alludes me...
If there is anyone out there complaining, well, he or she can just go to . . . OK, Japan.
does kotj already exist?

skinsk
01-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't that be JOTR? whatever, it does NOT exist that I know of, because there is no ERIC in Japan!! (So anyone who dare whine or complain about KOTR can go there and start their own site!!)

So designs allude you. . . if I had W100 for everything that alluded me, well, I could afford to buy it all and then nothing would allude me, but that's just not the way it is. As I see it, if I want to add a photo, I click "Add photo" if I want to find a gym, I click, "gyms". . . what more do I want? a cell phone that takes pictures, plays music and washes my clothes? This site is great-- and it does exactly what it should do and more. You're responsible for great friendships, awesome adventures. . . sometimes perfection is in simplicity, not bells and whistles. Of course, I prefer the view overlooking Oedolgae over Disneyland in all its spectacle. (And maybe one day, like at the meet and greet and climb, when everyone is chillin' at the end of the day, a design idea will come over the embers of the campfire. . . if not, we'll just enjoy the warm glow.)

Eric
01-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Wouldn't that be JOTR?
ive been staring at the computer too long...:loco:

or maybe i meant Korea on the Japan :lol: