PDA

View Full Version : KOTR needs a logo!

Eric
10-17-2005, 07:49 PM
KOTR needs a new "rock climbing in korea" logo that will appear at the top of each page next to or integrated with the title.

If you have some photoshop/illustrator/etc. skills and some creativity, post your creation here. (.jpg format please)

If you don't have any photoshop/illustrator/etc. skills but have a cool idea, please post the idea here, too.

If you have neither photoshop/illustrator/etc. skills nor a cool idea but you do have opinions about what others have suggested/submitted, please offer your opinions...nicely. :)

Requirements: Must be cooler than a silhouetted man climbing on the Korean flag, though could be a variation on that idea.

Compensation: The envy of all your rock climbing peers at KOTR. ;)

Thanks
Eric

skinsk
10-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Requirements: Must be cooler than a silhouetted man climbing on the Korean flag, though could be a variation on that idea.

How about a woman climbing on the Korean flag?

anyung
10-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Hey,

I'm new to this forum. I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand in making the new logo. Did you have something particular in mind?

Eric
10-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the site, anyung!

I actually didn't have anything in particular in mind. I have attached the old logo. You can see it still in use on some of the pages of the site.

I was thinking something simple that speaks to "Climbing" & "Korea" but definitely climbing. I am not set on any particular color, though i want to stay away from black & white as it's used at rockclimbing.com.

Some themes to play with:
mountain
rock
climbing
korea
korean flag
climbing gear

I noticed in your profile you're a graphic designer! Yeah! :becky:

Anyway, if you want to give it a try, I am really open to new ideas.

Later
eric

Eric
11-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Opinions Please
http://www.koreaontherocks.com/logos.jpg