PDA

View Full Version : may need a job

miniD
07-20-2005, 04:51 PM
hey everyone, i may need a job soon -- anyone know of a good job, preferably near climbing and w other climbers!! (i'll spare you the sordid details -- my school has lost almost half their staff...)
i'd appreciate any leads...thanks!

climbergrrl
07-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Yikes! Sounds crazy - I hope that everything is working out okay. Did you look into Yonsei University? The Wonju campus? Martha was mentioning that there were a lot of jobs there. I'll keep my ears open at my school, and anywhere I can.

By the way, I think I may go to Ganhyun tomorrow night (the 21st) and stay till Sunday morning. What are your teaching hours? Would you be interested in climbing? How is your trip planning coming?

Anyway, hope everything is okay. If you need anything, a place to crash, whatever, let me know, okay?

Heidi
016-9223-1369

Eric
07-20-2005, 11:07 PM
also check out another site of mine. there are a few jobs posted there but not many. http://eslhq.com/jobs

Jenny
07-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Try getting in touch with Skinsk on the site. She works at a university in Jeonju (which is a wicked location!) and I think I remember her saying jobs may be open there.....she'd be a good person to ask anyways.
Best of luck,
jen

kigga34
07-27-2005, 03:45 AM
hey miniD you're a climber too? HAHA... nice. how is the scene over there anyways? i hear it's mostly bouldering. hills in korea are too gentle of a slope.

any luck on that job btw?