PDA

View Full Version : Crackers

Sizelove
05-11-2008, 06:44 AM
Iím still in the horribly flat state of SC. But itís ok; me and Josh drove up to Crowders Mnt in NC last weekend and got on some real rock for a change. It was good.

Now for my crux, Iíve been looking for these crackers/cookies that I used to buy in Korea. A local market said they would order them for me if I knew what they were called. Thing is I have no idea what they were called or what country they were from. They come in a yellowish box with a kind of French looking bicycle rider on it. If you happen to spot a yellowish box of crackers/cookies with a bicycle on the box can you please send me a picture of said box so I can order some? [email protected] Thank you so much for your help.

I know itís still a ways away but is anyone planning on taking any trips around the end of the year (2008)? Iím still looking for ideas on where to go for vacation, sometime between Nov-Feb. Thought I would ask because I wouldnít mind hooking up with some old friends some place warm, or cold. Maybe Iíll hit Korea for a few days then head to some place warm. Anyways, love and miss you guys.

Peace from the Low Country, Robert

lovelydeirdre
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
The thin ones with the sugar on them? I'll try to make a point to grab some at some point this week. I don't remember what they're called right now either.

Sizelove
05-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Yes, thin and sweet, that sounds like what I'm looking for. Thank You

p.s. love your Bio

lovelydeirdre
05-14-2008, 03:33 AM
So, I was a COMPLETE idiot and was at Yongsun station today and saw the crackers and thought, "oh, those are the cracker that the KOTR guy was talking about" and then didn't get them. I need to pick up some basic food stuffs tomorrow, so I'm betting the little market I always go to has them.

But, as I just checked your bio, the pic on my page is from Shackleford Island, NC. You can camp on the island with the ponies. And if you know your way around horses, they'll let you get pretty close to them. It was a lot of fun. I could even get you the info for the guy we rented the kayaks from. He was awesome.

Oh, and your name is now 'the KOTR guy.' I hope you're okay with that.

james park
05-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks for your story.. I'm a Korean and sorry I couldn't understand the story exactly.. Anyway it's nice you wrote it..

JMK
05-15-2008, 12:17 AM
So, I was a COMPLETE idiot and was at Yongsun station today and saw the crackers and thought, "oh, those are the cracker that the KOTR guy was talking about" and then didn't get them. I need to pick up some basic food stuffs tomorrow, so I'm betting the little market I always go to has them.

But, as I just checked your bio, the pic on my page is from Shackleford Island, NC. You can camp on the island with the ponies. And if you know your way around horses, they'll let you get pretty close to them. It was a lot of fun. I could even get you the info for the guy we rented the kayaks from. He was awesome.

Oh, and your name is now 'the KOTR guy.' I hope you're okay with that.

Im not so sure he was speaking (and I could be wrong here) about the pic... But ditto :)

JMK

Sizelove
05-15-2008, 05:41 AM
Thanks again loveldeirdre. If I ever make it up to north eastern NC I'll try and check out Shackleford Island. Is there any climbing around/near the island? Thanks again, KOTR Guy

the K is for Krackers

lovelydeirdre
05-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks again loveldeirdre. If I ever make it up to north eastern NC I'll try and check out Shackleford Island. Is there any climbing around/near the island? Thanks again, KOTR Guy

the K is for Krackers

Haha, there is definitely no climbing on that island. It's pretty small and flat and you can only get there by boat.

But go check your email. I sent you the results of a very sexy photo shoot.

lovelydeirdre
05-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Oh, and I didn't climb this, but totally wanted to:

http://www.chimneyrockpark.com/park/climbing/index.php

It's Western NC. I went hiking around there with my aunt and uncle. I saw a couple groups with ropes and harnesses.