PDA

View Full Version : KOTR patches

mil-mil
03-03-2008, 08:01 AM
alright so the first 15 patches are gone but i am going to have more made up this week. Jake has 2 patches i gave him to send to Eric and his wife and I have mailed patches to Chris and Kate so all of the people that are no longer in country are taken care of along with the Mokpo crew. I'll be up at the River Beds this coming weekend if anyone is around I'll have a new batch with me then.

Eric
03-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks! Do you have any pics of them?

choss monkey
03-03-2008, 09:41 AM
yeah for all we know, we may be ordering eye patches!

mil-mil
03-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Eric, i used the design in the upper left hand corner of the web page.

Eric
03-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Aarrrrgh! Me was hoping for the eye patch version, matey!
:)

shanja
03-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Eric mate, I have your and Karen's patches (from Mike) and will post them off to you. Just send me your postal address of skype me sometime this week and we'll rip 'em off to you.
Thanks Mike they look sweet and with a staple gun and a slug of soju I'm sure you could easily convert them to a very bloody chic eye-patch. Imagine the interest and intrigue such a unique piece of sexy apparel could generate...

"ohhh, hey there big boy (sexy lady), have I seen you in the movies? Pirate climbers of the Carribean maybe?"
"are you by chance, an undercover international climber-spy of mystery?"
"That is soooooooooo cool. I wish I had a KOTR eye-patch respledent with oozing staple wounds"
"Hey! Now I want me one of those! Pray tell oh style-master, where can I get this "must have" item? Come back to my condo and reveal it all!"

amelia
03-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm coming in a bit late for this..but Mike, how do we make an order for the patch? Do you have a limited amount ordered on request? Thanks for the work dude!

mil-mil
03-05-2008, 08:54 AM
I'll bring one up for you this weekend. what time do you get outo of work on Sat? Maybe we can go out and get some dinner.

skinsk
03-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I want one too! (currently in Seoul!)

mil-mil
03-05-2008, 10:48 AM
If anyone wants one this weekend i will be at the riverbeds on saturday and maybe O2 world on sunday depending on the weather

ricardo
03-05-2008, 06:38 PM
mike, you mentioned this on another thread...
I can always have more of them made up and will let whom ever is on Osan when i leave know were to go to get them made so there wont be an initial format fee again.
do you know if you could get the "format" and distribute that? i could help keep production going after you bail on us. ;)

mil-mil
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
all i did was save the uppper left corner of the web site in a excell format to s floppy disk and take it to the patch maker on base. It was alot cheaper then anything i found off base... so it would probably be pretty easy for you to do the same thing