PDA

View Full Version : something for the lurkers...

ricardo
02-01-2008, 07:58 PM
roughly 30 people have checked out kotr in the last 24 hours with less than 5 posts. you folks must be praying for a posted climbing trip during a hot snap in the weather (there IS an upcoming trip though i doubt a hot snap) or are craving some sort of entertainment. (yes, i'm guilty of this too)

so, here's something exciting for you...
Facebook: in bed with the CIA? aiming to create a Brave New World? are you safe? it's all here in this link... (http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jan/14/facebook)

Jessica
02-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Um, Rick, WHO needs some sort of entertainment? Because if you are analyzing user statistics, I'm just saying... :)

I heard tell there is a handful awesome women who are temporarily living in Seoul, so even if it is too cold to climb outside, perhaps something indoors (O2? Is there anyplace else up here with lead/top rope climbing?) could be considered.

skinsk
02-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Geesh. . . that was about as inspiring as the weather here in N. Vietnam. . .

wait, aren't you my facebook friend. . . ?

anyway, an interesting read, and certainly a lot to consider. . . it seems by now we are all hopelessly locked into big brother. . . oh well, I up my efforts to try not to get too involved in the commerical/brand end. . .

anyway, thanks for sharing. . .and Jess is right, lets get out and take lots of photos and do things so we can post them on Facebook!!