PDA

View Full Version : Driving Directions from Osan to Daejeon

Karen
01-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Hi All,

Could anyone give me driving directions from the Osan base to Seo Daejeon IC?

Not that we're back in Korea or anything, but a couple fairly new to Korea in Osan wants to adopt a dog in Daejeon!! (Yay!!) So I need to help them get there!

Thanks in advance,

Karen

ricardo
01-31-2008, 06:41 PM
sorry for the late reply karin...

leave songtan or beta gate (better) and turn left. when you hit a T in the road go right (it's more of a merge) which will take you over a bridge.

option-1: at the next main street (hwy-1) take a left/north towards Osan. you will see signs for the I-1 Osan IC...follow them and get your toll ticket. get on I-1 going south (away from seoul).

option-2: at the next main street (hwy-1) take a right. after driving past the major construction, and over the metal planks in the road get inthe left lane. turn left at the next intersection (or the one after that) which is hwy-302. take this to the Songtan IC and get on I-40 towards Daejeon/I-1. get on I-1 south (away from seoul)

both options: you are going south on I-1. do not take the I-25 exit. keep going on I-1 south and on the north side of daejeon take the exit for I-251 (this only goes in one direction). follow this all the way around daejeon and take exit for I-300 (which also only goes in one direction). seodaejeon will be your first exit.

if you have any kind of map, the only semi-tricky part is leaving Osan.

Karen
01-31-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks Rick, you're AWESOME :) :) :)