PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas everyone and thank you...

Deuce
12-25-2007, 06:49 PM
As my last 24 hours on the ROK draw to a close, I am drawn to so many memories from the previous year. It has been a great year of crushing rocks and ruining livers and I would like to say thank you to all of you on KOTR. I have made so many great friends and can't wait to see what kind of adventures we have in store on the horizons.

I am heading out to the Azores for the next year and then off to England after that. If you end up in my neck of the woods let me know cause I've always got a cold beer waiting.

Merry Christmas and thank you,

Chris

normalcyispasse
12-27-2007, 09:44 PM
It's been great having you around, and you will be missed.

skinsk
12-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Maybe paths will cross! Nice to climb with you in the ROK, and happy trails as the adventure continues! Peace!

shanja
12-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Best wishes to you Chris mate, have a great time wherever you find yourself. It was a pleasure having you with us here in KOrea and on KOTR. Happy New Years!

Chickenlegs
01-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Hey Chris, we had so much fun with you this last year. Glad I got to say goodbye to you a few weeks ago. Hopefully we'll see you at Horseshoe in February. Keep us posted. If not, we'll see you sometime in the future! :)

ricardo
01-07-2008, 08:52 PM
after climbing with you countless times i have finally accepted your sage advice that every route is a 5.8.
climb on hombre...
:bigdrink: