PDA

View Full Version : car parking

skinsk
11-18-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll need a place to park my car from late Dec to maybe Mid-March (or early March) . . . (I'll leave my rope and draws and camping gear with it. . . ) ; I need someone who'll defintely be around until then. . .

skinsk
11-24-2007, 01:27 PM
OK, so thanks for the PMs. . . here's the deal. . . still any takers?!

I'd like to park somewhere easy enough to get to from an airport bus/limo. . .

It might be possible to add another driver to the insurance, but otherwise the insurance only covers me, and as the owner I'd be responsible for any accidents and injury, so while you couldn't use the car (unless we figured out the insurance thing. . . and I get it though a friend's Korean wife so I could check). . . but I wouldn't mind if you ran the engine every 2 weeks or so. . . covered parking is better than not. . . you could possibly use the gear left in the car (rope, draws). So far the offers come from Seoul (as I cxan't see heading too far SE with cha cha), which means I'd have to drive there. . . which scares the bejeezus out of me, so I'd ideally liike to meet someone S of Seoul at a non-busy hour and drive up with them pointing the way so I don't have to read signs, etc.

Is this asking too much?!?!?