PDA

View Full Version : TELEMARKING SKIS ANYONE

CHOI BAWI
02-17-2005, 02:16 PM
HEY, ANYONE WHO WANTS A PAIR OF TELEMARKERS, LET ME KNOW. I HAVE A PAIR PLUS BOOTS FOR FREE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PAY FOR THE POSTAGE OR PICK EM UP IN DAEJEON FROM ME. THE BOOTS ARE ABOUT SEVEN AND HALF USA SIZE. IF NOT INTERESTED IN THE BOOTS, HOW ABOUT THE SKIS--U COULD ALWAYS REMOUNT THE BINDINGS. POLES, TOO. CALL ME AT 019-407-6112---CHEERS

Colin T
02-17-2005, 02:44 PM
bawijaengi, what kinda skis are they (I'll take 'em anyway)

I'll be in soeul next wednesday, can I get back to you then and have them sent to my Seoul address ?? (will be easier than sending them to Australia no ? :-)

hypocrite_dude @ yahoo.com if ya wanna e-mail me, otherwise I'll give you a call next week.

Colin

CHOI BAWI
02-18-2005, 01:26 PM
hello colin,

the skis are kastle pure machine sl/193cm. they are used, but definitely will do the trick.

don't know exactly how much the shipping will be, but i think it will be pretty expensive since there is so much weght involved...maybe around one hundred plus won. i think that it'd be cheaper to travel to daejeon to pick them up via bus or train.

i will find out for you no later than next wednesday--i can probably find out by tuesday depending on how busy i'll be. after i do so, i'll scan the postage reciept to you, i'll give you my bank account number, and then i'll send boots, poles and all up to you. how does this sound.

how does this sound?

Colin T
02-18-2005, 04:48 PM
hey look if it is that easy to get to Daejeon from Seoul I'd love to get out and see a bit of the place so I can come and pick them up even if it abit mroe pricy (my classes don't start until the Monday, I got nothing but time).

I'm really just looking to get into telemark a bit (I am really quite a poor skier anyway :-) so if they are not in A1 condition it is not a big drama for me.

Where are the good ski spots in Korea ?? any near Seoul (are they cheap enough to access?).

Talk again soon

Colin

CHOI BAWI
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
can you come down on a weekday night? i'm pretty busy on the weekends. i could meet you at the train station really easily to give them to you. i'm really familiar with getting up and down from seoul. the easiest way is if you came down from yongsan train station(it's the same as the subway station on line number 4) and took the train to seodajeon station. it'd cost you anywhere between seven and twenty thousand won depending on the train you took down. the trains run pretty late both ways...ktx is less than an hour away and always has seats...the cost of the trip down is definitely worth the trip.

as for ski areas, there are a few...hyundai sungwoo resort, yongpyeong, and muju...that'd be the extent of my knowledge, but i know there's one almost right in seoul on the way up to uijeongbu somewhere...maybe it's called bear's resort...can't remember.

tuesday, wednesday and sunday evenings are not good, but all other weekday nights are okay anytime. just let me know what time you're coming down and i'll meet you at the station.

cheers!

CHOI BAWI
02-21-2005, 07:47 PM
ooops, i misunderstood your situation...which monday? if you're already teaching at night, anytime during any weekday should be perfectly okay. just let me know when you're coming down. bawijaengi :)

Colin T
02-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah mate I can come down thursday or friday night no worries at all, I will be in Seoul tomorrow night and I guess it will take me a day or so to figure out how the trains work so maybe Friday night ??

I will give you a ring on thursday anyway just to confirm.

Colin

CHOI BAWI
02-22-2005, 12:09 PM
come down thursday night or afternoon---friday night is totally out of the question for me. call tonight or tomorrow so as to know time you're coming down. or next week could be a go, too. cannot do the weekend--sorrry

Colin T
02-22-2005, 02:06 PM
ok no worries, I'll give you a ring when I get in tomorrow night (will be in range of a phone c. 7-7:30pm) and we can organise something for thursday night.

If not next week is just as good for me too.

Talk to ya soon my friend.

Colin
P.S. who should I ask for when I call you ?